goodbye kira, hello charlie

Charlie (1) Charlie (2)
Charlie (3) Charlie (4)
Just over a month ago, readers were introduced to the newest member of the family. Recently, Amy discovered that Kira had pulled a trick on her...and was actually a male cat. Hence a name change to Charlie.

He had grown considerably since the last time I saw him and definitely much more active, speedily roaming the house. He seems to like shaking hands with his paw and licking any exposed part of the body (usually feet). The speed at which he moves caught me off guard, though it may also be due to lingering weariness around animals still stemming from my fear-of-dogs days.

I think the little guy is going to win me over.

All pictures taken September 2, 2007 - JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

past pieces of toronto: knob hill farms

past pieces of toronto: the mynah bird

the smiling men of pasadena 2: the eternal smile of "uncle bill" haas