in print

Opening Night at the Toronto Free Gallery
Check out page 10 of today's issue of Eye Weekly (July 24th edition for future readers digging in library archives). Note the photo credit for a piece on the gentrification of Bloorcourt Village.

This is the second time in as many weeks one of my photos has been published, which makes me wonder if I should have dove deeper into Dad's 1970s Time-Life Library of Photography set during my formative years (I flipped through the series, focusing on the annuals and their roundup/new photographer sections and dodging the technical volumes). You might say the first published work was a surprise birthday present...but more on that once I take the appropriate photos.

Photo taken outside Toronto Free Gallery, Bloor and Lansdowne, March 20, 2008. The story behind the image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

past pieces of toronto: knob hill farms

past pieces of toronto: the mynah bird

the smiling men of pasadena 2: the eternal smile of "uncle bill" haas