William Findlay Maclean with S.T. Wood, editorial writer of the Globe, 1903. City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 200, Series 372, Subseries 41, Item 502.
- Ron Wilson's firing wasn't the first time he departed the Maple Leafs, but it gave me an excuse to design a 1970s-style hockey card.
- Vintage Toronto Ads meets the Three Little Pigs and testifies for Dr. Blosser's discovery.
- Checking out the first Toronto edition of Ignite Culture.
- Days before going on strike against the city, Toronto Public Library workers held a rally.
- Historicist looks at the Toronto World and its owner, William Findlay Maclean.
On OpenFile Toronto: