- Vintage Toronto Ads tracks hockey standings 1970s style, seeks free trousers, and belatedly celebrates Life Insurance Day.
- How did the Toronto press corps cover the sinking of the Titanic?
- Historicist survives the Great Northeast Blackout of 1965.
- With news of his passing, a look back at Dick Clark's radio show on CHUM.
- For Record Store Day, a gallery of Toronto's past vinyl vaults.
- Past Pieces of Toronto plays an April Fool's joke starring the CBC's Don Mills headquarters, tries on the Bata Headquarters for size, and theorizes that the original location of Fran's might be considered a St. Clair Disaster by one's arteries.
On The Grid: